Please read carefully before proceeding to the registration portal
Registration for the Entrance examinations is online via 2023 Entrance Portal (mmas.sch.ng) AND offline through the admin office. Online registration Candidates are required to download the entrance form Here . Fill in the required information Correctly and return back to 2023 Entrance Portal (mmas.sch.ng) to create a profile and provide other necessary information including a passport photograph and upload the completed form. Registration fee is also paid through bank transfer into the school account: Ecobank pls Murtala Muhammed Airport School, account number: 0892510352
Registration fee is N10, 000 (non-refundable). Upon payment, kindly send evidence of payment to 08165009129 and collect your registration pin.
Candidates (boys and girls) who wish to enter JSS1 should be 10 years old or close to it in the first term of their Basic 7 (JSS 1). Falsification of age may lead to withdrawal of provisional admission.
Your examination ticket/photocard (to be printed at the end of registration) grants the candidate access into the examination hall. Failure to present the examination ticket/photocard, candidate will not be allowed into the examination hall.
The entrance examination comprises of
- MATHEMATICS and QUANTITATIVE,
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE and VERBAL
- GENERAL PAPER.
The examination is based on the curricula developed by the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) for Basic 4-6.
Please note that:
- Candidates are expected to have the following items with them in the examination room: i. Examination ticket/Photocard, ii. HB pencils (2), iii. Eraser, and iv. Sharpener.
- Candidates should have breakfast before check-in/accreditation into the examination room and can have their water bottles during the examination.
- Candidates who are late to the examination will NOT be given extra time.
School shall not be liable if any candidate fails to present himself/herself for the exam.
Candidates who are shortlisted for interviews will require the following documents:
- JSS 1 CANDIDATES
A. Photocopy of Birth Certificate
B. Photocopy of Medical Report
C. Last term report sheet
- TRANSFER CANDIDATES (JSS 2, SS1 and SS2)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of National Identification Number (NIN) slip/card
- Photocopy of Medical Report
- Last Term report sheet
All provisional admission offers must be accepted within the window period stated in the admission letter. All offers not accepted within this period WILL NO LONGER BE VALID.
If you have any questions or comments, kindly contact us:
Telephone: 08023526930,08178284997, 08033826718